Traveling solo is an exciting opportunity to enjoy the world in your own unique way.…
As someone who’s often on the road, I’m always asked to share my expert travel advice.
Earlier this month, I launched #traveltips101: My top 101 bits of advice and best practices I’ve learned traveling the globe. I’m sharing every day on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, and they’ve been so popular that I decided to make a dedicated spot for them on my site. Here’s the latest batch (and be sure to check out the first installment here.) Happy travels!
1. Pack extra candy or postcards (they make great thank yous!).
2. We all know shoes eat up prime luggage real estate. Simplify!
10. I never travel without a good pair of earplugs.
12. It’s never a bad idea to have the flight crew on your side. You never know when there may be an extra seat in first class (or a free cocktail!).
13. Touristy stops are less annoying when you plan strategically.
14. A little red lipstick goes a long way.
15. Organization makes a big difference once you’re off the grid!
16. Little things make a big difference.
17. You can’t always get what you want… especially if you don’t ask.
18. All these items are my travel non-negotiables.
19. Your own knife makes a big difference!
20. Early bird gets the worm… unless you’re traveling to Europe!
21. Works better than you’d even believe.
22. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but…
23. You know this one is true!
What are your best bits of travel advice? Share in the comments!