As a travel expert, I’m always asked to share my best travel tips, so here are my top bits of advice and best practices I’ve learned traveling the globe.
1. Hang that Do Not Disturb sign proudly.
2. Drink coffee wisely.
3. The seat pocket is not your friend.
4. Hello. Please. Thank you. Enough said.
5. Keep your crummy ol’ shoes for your next vacation.
6. Check out the gym, even if you don’t plan on breaking a sweat.
7. Restaurant week. Know it. Love it.
8. Free wifi isn’t always free.
9. It’s a long shot, but you never know. #CYA
10. Make the neck scarf your #1 travel accessory.
11. Get lost.
12. The best way to board an airplane with a baby.
13. Explore the side streets!
14. Rituals make travel so much more meaningful.
15. We’ve all been here.
16. Zap the stress out of your morning.
17. Forget your charger? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
18. It’s always important to get your bearings!
19. Playgrounds are a parent’s best friend.
20. Peanut butter = a traveler’s survival food.
21. It’s subtle, but important.
What are your best bits of travel advice? Share in the comments!